Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's episode 2 of the crowds today. Everyone is still coming in for harry potter 7. But of coz the crowd today was lesser than that of yesterdae. I realli felt like vomiting for the whole of today. I was like can't concentrate on anything at all. I dun realli like to do counter 2. Argh! Every position seems so incorrect. I was like even chasing one cockroach as it travels by my counter. No choice, I was packing stuffs at that time. Can't even whack it. LOL...

Dinner was at 5pm today. I was damned famished when i did counter frm ard 8-9. The most frustrating thing abt night time was that i got no small change. I had to be careful wif every change. Juz enjoyed the nice kway teow that mum cooked. Not forgettin some fruits to enjoy a nice supper.

Going to work tmr at 12. And Tuesday will be my off day. The journey awaits...

No comments: