Thursday, July 19, 2007

Real bored now. It's been realli some time since i last blogged la. LOL... Well, juz came back home not long ago from work. I seem to be getting more and more busy wif work nowadays. I juz feel real tired working for every weekends and not gg out wif my group. It's realli been weeks since i last went out wif my grp ah. Wif az coming out tmr, i juz hope that we can go out again next week. Well, hope noth crops up at work then will be ok le. Argh tmr still hav to wake up early to go doc le.

I juz hate myself to be thinkin each and every night inside the aircon room of mine. I'm juz like a person havin endless troubles wif myself. I juz feel real damned sick not able to share it wif anyone. It's juz real good to hav siblings sometimes. I'm always alone from young. Maybe that's sth bad abt me. Maybe i alr got used to it.

The release of harry potter 7 on this saturday. I hav to work frm 6.30am till ard 10 at nite i guess. It's exciting but tiring. The longest hours i worked this year was from 10.30am till 11pm at nite. This time it's even longer. It's challenging. It's a real test of mental power when it comes to cashiering. Coming to think of it, i think i won't be in the position of cashier if i didn't take up the cashiering job at prime three years ago.

I'm juz so confused and juz so confused wif wat i'm going thru...

No comments: