Thursday, July 19, 2007

Out today to my skin doc appt. Slept damned late last nite at 3 plus to watch switched. I onli had 4 hours of sleep. Gosh. Was juz damned tired when i woke up. I didn't hav the feelin to go anywhere. I realli juz felt that sleeping there till 11 or 12. But i juz had to drag myself up to the appt. It's been a while since i last took public transport in early mornings. I still remembered that i had to squeeze into the train on my way to work during my attachment days. Though it's tiring, i find the experience real meaningful.

It's gonna be a rest dae tmr as well. What am i gonna do. It's sometimes damned boring when it comes to off days. Argh wat to do? Sigh. Maybe i should juz sleep late today again so that i can wake up tmr at 12 to watch tv and do some gaming. Argh i nid to find sth challenging. I did hav tots of doing a forum for my blog but i doubt i can finish it in time before my enlistment. LOL...

No comments: