Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tired... my legs juz feel like real jelly now. Standing from 6.30am in the morning to 10.30pm at night was like one pf the toughest test i ever faced in this year. LOL... There were alr queues in the early morning for the new harry potter book. gosh... i think i looked real weird in the purple shirt. There was breakfast in the early morning. The nasi lemak frm old chang kee. This one was realli a bit special. Hotdog + ikan belis and chilli. It's juz a light simple meal i guess wif soya bean. After that was realli tiring. Queues realli formed in the early morning. My drawer was so messy. *someones drawer for the 1st time so damned messy. shh....* Messy == got do work mah.

I realli wonder how's the situation like at other places. So many places selling harry potter. Still waiting to catch the harry potter movie. Juz wanna see the magic. I even had the urge to buy one book and read. But nahz, i didn't even start frm the very first book. I was even being asked if i was a fan of harry potter. LOL...

Tired, tired. Juz real tired. How i wished i can do counter 3 on monday. My off day is juz two days later. My grp is out frm camp again. Sorry guys, real busy wif work. Wonder when's the next time we will meet up again. Juz hope will be next week. LOL...

No comments: