Monday, July 02, 2007

吃面啦! Time for eating noodles!

Juz from the moment i stepped out of my house today, i felt like i'm an ice cream melting. It's not that my imaginations are running wild but the weather is like realli damned hot today. Finally can cut my hair today liao. Working three days of weekends seems like the most tiring i did for the month. Queues juz kip flowing non stop. My legs realli felt like jelly standing at the same surface area for the whole 10-11 hours. Thinkin of that it's like 11 x 3 = 33. OMG... it's more than 24 hours. LOL...

Introducing my new kappa bag. My eyes got attracted to it once i saw it. But it's realli a tough decision between the colours coz both looks good. White is like more pure and erm... More outstanding. Black is like matches wif any colour of clothings. Finally settled for the black one. Coz i have shirts wif bright colours and it doesn't look good when bright colours meet white? erm... think i'm correct. Finally i got my bag.




The last time i ate hong kong food was frm the actual place itself. Imagine all the dim sum in the morning in hongkong and all the wanton mee frm hongkong. Thinkin back it's been quite some years since i been there. Managed to eat hong kong food today at kovan wif vick-licia. The stir fried noodles. hmmm... a lot of beansprouts. That's the first thing that came to my mind sia. Overall still alright. The ying yong is nice also. A mix of coffee and tea.
!

No comments: