Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back from work again. My modem is finally back to normal again. Phew... Luckily sia, but tmr muz realli wake up a little earlier to check on my modem. Coz nid to register for my IS. Slept at 2 plus yesterdae. Gosh, my sleeping time is like getting later and later each day. Until, i woke up at abt 9.30 today when my alarm was set at 9. Reached work exactly on the dot today sia. Realli too tired. My third consecutive day of work. Juz can't wait for my rest dae tmr. Helped out wif stream wrap in the morning. Then thanks to RP. Asked me to chat wif him a bit on the phone and my neck suddenly like so tired. Tmr decided to go back to sch for a while. To check if everything is ok on my laptop and RP say he wans to format his laptop. After streamwrap, helped english to tape some books. Lunch was alone again. Sigh... Initially, was supposed to eat wif anida but she went off as she's not feeling well. So no choice. Enjoyed the lor mee from the interchange. Especially the chilli and the smell sia. Next time should eat again.

Nothing much in the afternoon. Juz continued my normal work. Initially told gan that i wanted to go off at 8. But stayed on instead coz after i did the stocks was like 7.45 liao. Suan le, juz go for dinner and come back for another 1 hour of work. haha... hmm... still dunno wat to choose for IS. Muz decide soon.

No comments: