Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Phew... finally home after one whole day of work. I muz say today was an extremely tiring day. Now i can't wait for my off day on friday. But... I still hav to work tmr. haha... Well, i will juz hav to look forward to work tomorrow. Maybe that's the idea that kept me working on. LOL... Today woke up at 9.50 sia. Went on to sleep even though the alarm sounded. haha... Still went online for a while and turned on some songs while preparing for work. That will make my mood better for the day. Nothing much to be done in the morning. Helped KY wif the wrapping of books. I felt that the atmosphere was like so weird in the morning sia. Everyone was like so quiet. Then at abt 1 plus, i am alone in text again. LOL... vickie went to cashier. It became like so many things to be done. I went for lunch damned late due to the pile of work that i suddenly received.

Though it was like lunch alone. Enjoyed my time reading the newspapers. haha... Was damned tired actually. Went to ya kun to buy a cup of coffee. I think that perked me up quite a lot for the day sia. I am like suddenly so so refreshed for work sia. Was so busy on the phone for like the whole afternoon sia. Too many things to be done. LOL... had mac for my dinner. A filet o fish and fries. Some curry sauce will be nice but i am not given although i asked for it sia. Dinner was juz so boring today. After closing, i was said to be very blur yesterdae sia. Well, yest i was realli blue but not for today. mwahahah...

No comments: