Thursday, September 14, 2006

Woke up at 9.30 today coz wanted to go k box today wif duncan. Went to AMK de coz we tot can sing longer. haha... But in the end we were wrong. Sang lots of songs today sia. But my voice now still normal. haha... Lookin forward to the next k box sia. Dunno when will tt be. hmm... my voice today ok bah. Normal. Remembered that time when i sang k box after the milk run. My voice was like erm... No voice le? Coz of too much shoutings? Now it's realli back to normal.

Wanted to go cut hair after that but the shop closed on thursdays sia. I am so "lucky". Why muz it be on my rest dae. Now i muz go again on monday. My rest day. It's a rainy weather today somemore.

Tmr exam results comin out. Which means that my attachment results will be out. hmm... realli hope that all will go well. Well, i am realli tired now. Gonna go rest liao.

No comments: