Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's evening time liao. Actually should be out on my runs liao but juz dun feel like stepping out of my house. Sort of lazy to do so. And yes, I have finally revamped my blog again. The outlook changed quite a bit eh? haha... The mood juz came in the morning to edit my blog. Sat down in front of my laptop from the morning to about 2 in the afternoon. The images were juz created using shapes coz i didn't feel like using photos. Hmm... Maybe next time shall use some photos. Yet to get the Hk pics from my cousin. Saw him online but forgotten totally abt the pics. Changed the fonts also. If anyone realised it's the same font that i am using when in msn. Find that font special and sort of unique in one of it's ways.

Reformatted dad's laptop in the afternoon. Then tot of reparing my external hard disk together. Finally, my external hard disk is back to normal. I was lazy to find solutions bah. haha... Phew now i can store things more portably liao. Whahaa... Missed the times when i had my external hdd. Think the difficulty of fixing my dad's laptop was the Wireless lan adapter card. It had several versions bah. How lucky of me to download the 1st and 3rd version at 1st without realising that the drivers should actually be of the 2nd version. Went to bed again after i fixed the problem. My short nap of 45 mins got interrupted by engines of motorcycles from dunno where in intervals of 10 mins sia. Argh... Decided not to sleep further and started blogging.

Sometimes i find off days damned boring, but when i am working i will say i nid a day off. I realli hope school will start soon. haha... At least i will hav something to do each day. Juz thinking back of the days when our group were crapping non stop and playing pool sometimes. hmm... Juz can't wait for those projects as well. Though it's stressful but it's rather exciting sia.

Was listening to vivian hsu's album in the morning and realised that there's a duet song inside as well by vivian and cao ge. hmm... Nice sia. Lyrics are below.

I Still Believe

卸下美丽的外壳 透明的我们 还剩下什么
爱情就像水晶球 坚固而脆弱
一个人也许自由 两个人的感动 大过天空
喜怒哀乐共同拥有 不让你寒流

BABY I STILL BELIEVE
爱可以走过暖流 静静握住双手 一秒就够(一秒钟) 不孤单寂寞
BABY I STILL BELIEVE
爱要有梦才会快乐 就算未来的路(都)不同 你在我心中到永久

感觉很闷时候 我抱你在我胸口
当你泪流时候 我在这里不走 ohh...no
爱散发的温柔 在此刻用心感受
我想和你一起 让幸福转动

No comments: