Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally back to normal blogging after my trip from HK. haha... Slacked today. Woke up in the morning at abt 10. Damned tired after i am like sleeping 4-5 hours each day during my hols. Watched some shows in the morning that i bought. First up, Scary Movie 4. haha... Not bad. Made me laugh quite a lot. Then watched jolin's concert. The concert was like WOW. The atmosphere was superb as well. Sometimes, i realli hoped to go to a concert. The atmosphere when watching a live performance and a video is totally different.

Went back online at abt 1+. Well, listened to songs and surfed ard. Updating myself wif some information. Went back to sleep after that again. Totally slackin. I was like sneezing non stop for the whole of afternoon. Wanted to eat the flu medicine but remembered that i needed to do stock count tonight. Later count wrongly then LOL. Kept sneezing before i went for my stock count.

Reached pop at abt 6. All my colleagues were like askin me. "Wah. 你会来了啊?" haha... yep... i'm back. But i nid some rest. Didn't realli hav dinner. Went off to arrange stocks and count. Hmm... sometimes i am realli blur due to the lack of sleep. Sometimes counted twice. My dept ended the counting quite fast. haha... But due to a tired me, i am like counting a bit slow. It's 1.05am liao. Off to sleep liao. Tmr gonna wake up at 6. Hoping that i can be back tmr early. I realli nid rest.

No comments: