Friday, September 22, 2006

I am like so blur liao. Well, it's 11+ liao. Maybe i should get my sleep real soon. Hmm... Woke up a little earlier at 9.15 today juz for work. Wanted to leave earlier today coz i am taking cashier both for today and tmr sia. I am sudddenly like so new to the machine. Seem like meeting an old fren. I am like totally blur for today sia. My mind is like suddenly inserting loads of data. All datas are the promotions and the free gifts. SIgh... No choice. Not much customers today coz i think it's a friday. Waited for my lunch at 1. So hungry sia. Onli took bread in the morning. Went to sakura to da bao wif choy teng. haha... Not bad bah. $3.70 for the fried rice wif a bottle of green tea. Woo hoo...

Well, noth much in the afternoon. Juz when i was abt to leave for my dinner someone vomited? Then i was like juz coming out from the office and trying to pack my counter before i go off for dinner. Then doris asked me to get mop and newspaper? Then i said:" OH PLS... i still wan my dinner sia." I dunno how to clean the mess also. haha.. in the end doris went to clean. I juz mopped ard and that's it. Then while coming in after mopping from the entrance, another incident happened. Shall not elaborate on tt. That caused me to eat my dinner late and still hav to ask choy teng to da bao my food.

Closing was funny. i was like counting the coins too slow. All were like rushing me. LOL... Ignored them, juz concentrate. Then Gan was like saying i am used to working text liao. Totally agree wif her sia. Ray was like very pressured bah. His first time doing closing alone?

Have anyone ever regretted doing sth in his life? hmm... SOmetimes i am rather confused. Can one forget the mistake that he make and continue without thinking. Well, that's juz my sudden thinking at nite. Felt like dropping it down.

``时间不可能会到回 但是时间或许能遗忘我的过错 ``

No comments: