Sunday, September 10, 2006

hmm... eh? got tagged by duncan? so this has to be part of my entry for today sia. hmm.. let's see.

Current Mood: Mixed feelings
Current Taste: EH? Taste? Sweet and sour? Haha… Juz Kiddin. Casual Me.
Current Clothes: My Sec Sch House T-Short(Aquila)
Current Desktop: Dunno lei? Erm, assembled desktop
Toenail Colour: Normal
Current Time: 20:07
Current Surroundings: Bedroom
Current Annoyances: LACK OF SLEEP ah!
First Best Friend(s): I think it’s gonna be Darren.
Current Best Friend(s): Hmm… dunno.
First Crush: Someone in sec sch.
First Movie: Cant rmb. Think it’s a Chinese movie.
First Lie: How I rmb? So many years ago.
Last Crush: No comments
Last Movie: M-I 3
Last Phone Call: My cousin
Last song played: Li Sheng Jie- Guan Yu Ni De Ge
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Erm… No idea
Have you ever broken the law: NO
Have you ever been arrested: NO
Have you ever skinny-dipped: NO
Have you ever been on TV: Even if yes I also dunno
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: NO
5 things you are wearing: Specs, Shirt, Pant and erm… no more liao. (Slackin now wat)
4 things you did today: Flew back from HK, Sleep,
3 things you can hear right now: My parents talking, my speakers and the tone of the wireless fone.
1 thing you do when you're bored: Online
People I tagged: Erm... dun feel like taggin anyone. Too tired to think who to tag.

No comments: