Saturday, September 23, 2006

phew... end of an extremely tiring day. Hav been very busy doing counter 1 since morning. My hands are like shivering now. Maybe pack too much le. But not bad, am glad that the day went smoothly. I woke up very early today sia. 8.50. Considered early for me bah. 10 mins? also considered. haha... Chatted wif RP till abt 1am last nite and funny sia. He today came late then blame me? LOL... my fault ah? Giv u ideas also wat. Packed everything neatly before i start my cashiering. haha... Can see the table like so neat? haha...

Actually hav got noth much to say today. haha... The afternoon also went very well thanks to Ky, choy teng and RP for coming in and be packer. The queues are like very long sia. The stressful moment came when bee choo closed her counter and went off for a while to take her medicine. Katty went for dinner also. Luckily got choy teng as packer. But the queue went so long in juz seconds. DInner was at KFC. At first suggested to go 1901 hotdog(luckily didn't go coz maybe eating tmr). But in the end went B1, and lee ling wanted go eat KFC. WHile ray went to buy old chang kee and joined us. Had two meals of fried food today sia. Gosh... Muz control myself on fried food.

Juz very tired when i reached home sia. Juz need a good sleep and get enough energy for work tmr.

No comments: