Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally changed the skin of my blog liao. haha... Spent some time changing everything though. Even the tagboard colours are also changed. Wanted to spend some time creating a blog skin but hav got no time to do tt. Sometimes i dun even hav the time to blog. Juz hope tt i will hav more time to blog in future.

Went to work as usual today. The same routine everyday till july i guess. hmm... Today seems to be the 9th day of my consecutive working days. Been very tired. Definitely wished tt i could hav some rest and a holiday abroad as well. Well, the place i hav been wanting to go is maybe Hong Kong I guess. Remembered tt the last time i went there was in primary school? Didn't even hav a chance to see how the new airport looks like. My parents went there weeks ago. hmm... Didn't eat breakfast in the morning, even though i brought some cake. In no mood to eat. Juz covered myself wif work to do. But actually was in no mood to do anything as well. I think i even made some mistakes in the things i do.

But i did take lunch though. RP went off to eat wif his team and that means i hav to eat alone. Trying to improve my mood, went off to tiong bahru to walk ard and rented a chinese movie. Of coz i didn't rent sad movies though. ha... Da bao-ed my lunch and went back to office. Continued working all the way till 6 in the evening.

No comments: