Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's been 3 days since i last blogged. Been reflecting a lot and i think my mood is realli bad during the 3 days tt i didn't blog. Thanks to my frens who hav been out there for me. I hav came to my own conclusion so i am fine. Thanks to all=). Hav been havin insufficient sleep sia. Yesterdae still reached home at 11.45. I nid one more day to hibernate again. hmm.. that will be sunday? dunno. I think today has been a rather normal one. Thanks to all my loyal blog viewers for reading my daily newspaper. Saw Jia Hao at the mrt station today sia. He's in np too. 2nd or 3rd time seeing him liao. That time was on bus 88. Was rather quiet on the train coz i was realli tired and no energy to talk. Immediately dozed off. Maybe i am weird. I will always wake up automatically once my stop is reaching. haha...

Lunch today was at Holland Drive. Coz RP went to other places for work. hmm... Am so lucky that i got train concession. Took train to buona vista. The weather was that damned hot and i am wearing black. Sigh... next time muz see weather forecast b4 i go out of my house. But is it goin to be accurate? lol... Should hav worn white sia. Ordered dried prawn noodles. Nice sia. The chilli is shiok. Oh ya, and i am back to eating chilli. Muhahaha... Without chilli i will hav no appetite sometimes. Juz glad to be back eating chilli. Juz left lots of bean sprouts behind and finished eating the noodles. Dun realli liek bean sprouts sia.

Seen the picture below? The so-called trailer? Was asked by reggie to be the one in charged of sound editing? haha... didn't realli agree to it bah. But will see how... If i hav the time i will do it. He has already done episode 1. SO stay tuned to it. Should be putting the link here soon anytime. And the show will be called MR LOLX. Dunno why he gave the show this name sia. hmm... will ask him to improve on it. But can't say much la... He's the creator also. Well, that's all for today.

|-.朋友能把黑暗的过去照亮起来.-|

No comments: