Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pheww.... juz came back from the bedok market. Eh... not exactly market i guess. It's a place like a lot of eating places. Erm.. at bedok rd? Took bus 27 and changed to bus 10 to reach there. It's mother's day tmr and i am working. Tot thru the whole afternoon and didn't noe wat to get for my mum. hmm... my cousins met at my house and finally set off at 7.15. Reached there 8.15 liao. Guess people will wait till tmr and celebrate mother's day. There wasn't a lot of people at the zhu chao stall. Quite quiet actually. Ordered 9 dishes. Till now, still damned full. There's crab and even 麦片虾. lol... Not bad sia the food. Next time can go there eat again. Cooling environment also. Thanks to my aunt's good recommendation. But hmm... my mum restricted my eating diet. No chilli, no cold drinks, no fried food. Gosh... the most important thing is no chilli. SIgh... Paid for my mum's share. Maybe it's not enough as a mother's day present. Muz think of sth.

Tmr back to work again. Counter 1 again.

No comments: