Sunday, May 28, 2006


Sunday 28/05

Pure slacking today. Woke up at 11 today and didn't noe wat to do. Heard from my mum that my niece-s are coming. lol... Long time since i saw them also. Ivy is in NP but it will onli be october or so before i will be back in school. Heard from her that her block is at blk 26? Erm.. mine is blk 27 and 31? But where is blk 26? No idea sia. Signing off now. Need to get to bed and prepare for work tmr.

Juz received one of the photos that me and my cousins took during CNY sia. haha... Now then receive.




Saturday 27/05

My day of work @ pop today. Final day before i get my well earned rest on sunday. woohoo... Woke up as usual @ 9. Should be working on sunday but actually swapped wif pei lin that day. SO yepz. Didn't manage to help out in the milk run auditions which my cca needed people for. But nvm... Hmm... SO how's the day? Not bad at all though it's the 2nd day of promotion and i expected the crowds. Lol... Didn't noe that the manager is juz standing behind us during the morning briefing until vickie asked me who is she. Good question sia. Didn't noe that she is the manager at first de. Onli through wat she said then i confirmed. Went back to counter 3 after the briefing. Today's the first day i got my name on the receipt sia. haha... weird feeling though. It's like a form of responsiblity? Everything was quite messy since morning. hmm... Tried to multi task and helped the multi media do stuffs but i realli can't. The queues juz continued going on and on. Maybe it's due to the school holidays and it's promotion. Even had difficulties closing my counter for lunch.

Li Wei joined us for lunch sia. hmm... Li wei pushed the responsibility of thinking wat to eat for lunch to vickie. Then vickie pushed to me? Argh... Thanks manx. Too bad i got no one to push to. Juz went to B1 then to descide wat to eat. Seldom eat KFC during lunch sia. Today's an exception. Used the coupons that i took that day from tiong bahru. Two piece chicken meal for $4.95. Months since i last ate that. Always ordered zinger.

It was after lunch that was the busiest period of all. I think the manager was good. haha... She was quite helpful in stuffs actually. There was a customer who wanted to register for member but he made the payment. She helped me in explaining to the customer of the steps that muz be done. Then there was another incident where MC asked me if i noe the steps in redeeming the cd rama card. Neva do b4 so don't realli noe. Then asked her to ask yvonne the assistant manager. Surprised that she said that maggie,the manager asked her not to call yvonne for help. Surprised sia. She's one considerate manager.

Went to the pasar malam to search for food to eat wif vickie. We were at loads of craps again. haha... Hoped that all these craps realli cheered her up. haha... Maybe i am not a good consoler as tagged on duncan's blog. And i am not realli good at cheering people up. =) hmm... we didn't noe that the guy will add cheese to the burger sia. Juz dun like the smell of cheese as i dun drink milk. Erm... onli soya bean milk or chocolate milk? Maybe considered milk as well.

At 9+, maggie asked me to close my counter to go to the front counter as there wasn't much people behind liao. SO closed and went in front. Then oi lian said, "Next week u counter 1." Juz replied i dun mind. Wah then she asked maggie to giv me counter 1 every week sia. Stressful... Ending the entry here. Juz enjoyed my day at work.

No comments: