Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Woke up today @ 7.45. Actually should be waking up @ 8. My mum didn't noe that i set the alarm which i did every morning. I didn't wan her to wake me up today. Juz wanted her to go rest coz she's sick. Haiz... but she insisted on making me breakfast as i hav been very weak for the past 2 weeks. Maybe i shouldn't be skipping anymore meals. That's juz me. Once i work, it's hard for me to stop. So i tend to forget abt meals sometimes. Went to tiong bahru for lunch today. Tried the new stall which sells the indonesian food. The same one which is in plaza singapura. Not bad sia. Almost the same. There's always long queues at PS. Went back frm lunch and there was like serious discussions on where to go after work. Someone even suggested K box. Was like HUH! Yesterdae juz eat sushi sia, today goin to spend so much again? In the end settled for pool near school. Been a long time since i last went anywhere near sch or inside sch. haha...

Left work at 6.05. Took 970 to change to 61. Initially decided to meet at 6.40. But i dun think can make it. Judging by the traffic. Been months since i last played pool sia. Lost a lot of rounds as my skills very very rusty liao. Remembered tt my last time in pool was immediately after the exams? Gosh... That was way back in febuary? Ate dinner at al-ameen after tt. The nasi goreng pattaya was nice also. haha... reminds me of jalan kayu. Added one more egg prata to my stomache as well. My meals are getting more and more heavy. Maybe i need to eat more also? lol... Its the long bus journey back home again. Kinda miss bus journeys also. haha... I hav been taking train everyday during my attachment period sia. Tired... Need a gd nite sleep.

No comments: