Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Had a scare of my life today manx. Sigh... Will elaborate below. Woke up today without being blur today. Was quite free today until i received my mum's phone call in the afternoon. When i was still working on some stuffs. Already quite fed up. She suddenly said that the doc suspect that i got asthma? I was like HUH? How is that possible. Even though i almost had it when i was very young. That was a frightening experience manx. If i remembered correctly, i used the oxygen stuff also? Can't remember clearly wat's tt also. I even argued wif my mum sia. Know that i shouldn't be doing tt. Initially planneed for a sushi buffet in the evening. She asked me to cancell it and go to the doc. I was thinking it's quite impossible. Suddenly i got no mood to work further. Even started to search the web on symptoms on asthma. I was also afraid that i might end up in the hospital. Left the office at 4+ to see the doc. My dad's car broke down on the way to tiong bahru. SO took train down to the kallang instead. Wanna hear wat the doc has got to say. I described my situation to the doc. Then in the end he said that it's medicine allergy not asthma. Well, i think next time shouldn't confirm anything on phone calls. It's not 100% true. The doc didn't charge me any fee though and changed my medicine as well. Phew... The doc even ask me to eat vegetarian? HUH! eat vegetarian??? sure a not??? No meat = no energy la.

So called up my frens and told them to meet at city hall for sakae buffet. Maybe a sushi feast may fit me. Coz not much meat also. Loads of rice and seaweed. haha... It's been a long time since i last ate sushi sia. Maybe since my industrial attachment started, didnt even hav a chance to hav a nice chat wif my frens sia. Chatted non stop today. Even chatted till the extend when we called azrin up and chat also. He got attached sia. haha... guess next chalet fewer and fewer people playing PS2 liao. Cannot form soccer team also. The sushi was great i think. But ate too much. Stomache was like damned full and 4 sushis in front of me. Eh... dunno the japanese name but three is wif corn and one wif scallop. Wastage of food will result in more charge. Juz swallowed one down and asked the others to finish the rest. muhahaa...

I think after the big scare today, i believe that i should take the doc's advise instead. But turning to vegetarian temporary... This problem, i still dunno. Will see about it. But dun think so la. 明天会更好...

No comments: