Friday, May 19, 2006

Finally it's a friday liao. Have been waiting for the weekend for quite long liao. Finally can have a good rest during the weekends although i am still working on sunday. haha... Today was damned funny sia. Till now can't realli stop laughing. lol... Did my log in the morning since there was noth much to be done actually. Received the news that i muz submit my report on 17th july. hmm... Although it's abt 1-2 months away, i think muz start preparing liao. Went to valley point for lunch. First time going there bah. Didn't noe that it's an office tower initially. haha... It's juz opposite of my office building. Went to a cafe and ordered roasted duck noodles and one cup of lime juice. Wasn't full at all. So decided to go wif my colleagues to NTUC to buy some finger food. Saw magnum ice cream at offer price sia. haha... buy one get one free. First time eating also. The choc layer is damned nice. Bought cup noodles as well. Thanks to Rp , he said tt curry flavour nicer. Then went back to the office, played some table soccer as well as darts. Didn't noe tt some of my colleagues damned pro in table soccer. If i play, confirm get trashed by them. The funny part came. Went into Rp cubicle, then my colleague Jasmine asked me if i also free ah? Then i said "erm... can say so bah..." She asked me and rp to go cut some fruits. LOL... HOW TO SLICE KIWI? Luckily RP noe sia. haha... Claiming himself to be the da chu. Asked him if he is the 大除 or the 大橱. Funny sia. Then another of my colleague walked into the pantry. Shocked to see wat we doing as well. Doing home econs sia. haha... After eating the fruits, took out cup noodles to eat. muhahaha...

No comments: