Friday, May 12, 2006

hmm... what else can i say now? Totally tired out. Guess when i hold my hands up, my hands will be shivering. Dunno why. It's been a long time since i did counter one i guess. And worst still today is a public holiday. Reached work at ard 10.05. The store seems to be WOW. So many stocks till no place to walk liao. Didn't get to see the new manager as well. The crowds started coming in as early as 11. So was busy all the way frm 11 onwards. Pei lin went to help MC for her dept in the morning. So was quite challenging actually also bah. haha... Tried my best to clear the queue asap. A bit rusty also while packing. Totally no speed. Guess have been sitting in front of my laptop for too long these days. Onli my fingers get the exercise. LOL... Sometimes it seems to be more interesting wif queues. Yep...

Lunch was juz char siew rice frm cold storage. Noth much. Juz forgt to get some herbal tea. Or should hav gotten some coffee. Remembered during the o level revisions where i used to buy packets of 2-in-1 coffee to perk myself up for revision. Then it's back to more packings and scannings.

Short of 4 bucks plus during closing. But should hav excess of 70 cents by right. That's becoz of some reasons. My fault. Too blur. Gotta go rest. Tired...

No comments: