Tuesday, February 21, 2006

20/02

It's the 20th feb today liao. Juz days to my exam. Continued my staring ceiling today until 11 today. Although i was awake at 10, i didn't realli get on wif my revision straight. Nothing happened much in the early afternoon. Got on a little wif my ISDT revision. Maybe Mr Nana is right. There's realli nothin much to memorise in ISDT. I juz realised that. Realli muz get straight back to my revision tomorrow as i will be working on wednesday.

Received a call from reggie asking if wan go watch movie at 6.45? Looked at the clock. 6pm liao. How to rush to marina in 45 mins time. Maybe the taxi is the best solution. But why should i rush myself. Checked out the time for the show "pink panther" @ suntec. hmm... 7pm... not bad. So changed the venue. Was talking to peng on the way. Hmm... why everytime we have to rush when we are watching movie? Juz like one week back where we had to rush from sch to marina to watch "i not stupid too". Rush also no use. Reggie late. Onli reached the cinema @ 7.15. LAter watch liao, you wei mei you tou. Decided to go eat some stuffs at Kopitiam. Then walked ard the arcade till 9pm.

Think the show was a nice one. Can luagh from the start to the end. Guess crime solving comedy can be funny too.

:: Ye xu hao ren zhen de hao nan zhuo::

No comments: