Sunday, February 26, 2006

Woke up at 7 today. Didn't noe that it was so early. Saw my mum going off to work. I was thinking whether to start my revision a not. But my eyes still damned tired. hmm... so went back to sleep. Decided that i hav to wake up at around 9+. Indeed i did, without the help of any alarm clock or watsoever. Sometimes i wonder if i hav an auto alarm clock. Washed up, filed up my laptop and started my ISDT revision. Studied all the way till 2+ i think. Stopped at the topic of listing object services. After that was pure slacking. Saw my couz surfing ard frenster. Tried to take a short nap but i couldn't. My eyes was still damned big.

My aunties and couz-s all came in the afternoon. haha... to hav my early bdae celebration. Coz i can't celebrate on tuesday due to my SA exam. For the countless times, i hav to celebrate my bdae so early. I still remembered in my primary school that it was the CA on my bdae. haiz... Made my bdae wishes and definitely hope that it's goin to come true. hehe... Thanks to my couz for the bdae present she gave me. A bag. Juz wat i need. =) Gonna stop here to continue my revision. Will ensure that there is no screw upz this time round. It's time to shift into turbo mode manxz.


BlUe BaG!

No comments: