Thursday, February 23, 2006

Got a shock when i woke up today. 8.45 liao. Initially woke up @ 8 when my phone alarm sounded. wanted to rush off but felt damned lazy. So took my time... Still helped reggie to print his documents. I sounded as if i can reach school in 30 mins. haha... I didn't rush until i get out of my house. Rushed down to take 161. but waited 10 mins for the bus.

Reached school at ard 10.20. Late liao but still waited for peng for a while as his bus is juz a few bus stops away. So in summary i went into class @ 10.30. I understood the lecture quite a bit although some of the stuffs seems confusing. It made me have an understanding of wat to study. Yep....

After lessons, we decided to go old airport road to have lunch. We are like tourist travelling ard singapore? Eat lunch also muz eat sth special sometimes wat. and I have got concession also, so no probs. Ordered Fried Kway Teow. Nice la... Then still ate one plate of rojak. Was like damned full and drank one big cup of sugar cane juice. Wholesome lunch manx.

Took a long bus 31 journey back to tampines and walked around. I think i am goin to stress myself these few days. Damned... I need to feel the stress. Where is my stress? I hope to start on my CP revision tomorrow. Geez...

:: Zai zhe yao yuan de lu tu zhong, wo zhi xiang dui ni shuo::

No comments: