Sunday, February 19, 2006

Woke up @ around 10 today. Damned tired after yesterdae where i had so many customers coming to my counter. lol... Spent the morning looking around the web and looking at some forums. maybe it's the forums that keeps me updated wif the news.

Took 147 down to my mum's shop to hav my lunch. haha... saw my little niece. But sometimes she's juz very shy i think. Chicken rice and sugar cane juice for lunch. The hot weather and one cup of sugar cane juice wif lots of ice. Cool... Went back home after that and prepared to go for my couz's bdae. Every year the same thing happens, her bdae is always one week before me. haha... so it's like her celebrations first b4 mine.

Brought the printer that i helped her buy to her house. Was fixing the stuffs when i found that they did not include one cable inside. haha... so went off to compasspoint and get the cable alone. They were watching the sky high vcd when i came out. Damned missed it... neva mind... there's always a chance to catch it.

Pop was full of people today also. Went in and chatted a while wif anida. She's busy rolling up the posters. Maybe she has got a good assistant. lol... Then she said that they went to watch "i not stupid too" yesterdae. All of them cried? haha... some people claimed that i inhuman, coz i didn't cry? Sometimes maybe i may not be able to express myself on the surface. All things can be expressed in my heart.

Lied on the floor after my couz blew out her bdae cake. Tot thru some stuffs which i seem to be very confused wif. hmm...

:: Zhe wei xiao yi zai wo xing li rong hua le::

No comments: