Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's the second day of the study break liao. haha... Woke up @ 10 today. Did nothing much in the morning except surfing and chatting.

Had to settle my own lunch today. Eh... long time since i prepared my own lunch manx. Filled the rice cooker wif some water and started to steam the overnight rice. Then took out an egg from the fridge and fry it. maybe home econs is realli important in secondary school. hmm... put the egg on the plate of rice, and put some "lu rou" over it. haha... my lunch. Simple.

Went off to suntec to study in the evening. Nt bad... i think my revision is back on track. Revised four weeks of SA. The onli thing that i was afraid was that i will forget everything i remembered. Maybe i am taking a risk studying my SA so early? haha...

:: Liao jie cai shi zhen zhen de kuai le ::

No comments: