Monday, February 06, 2006

gosh... juz realised that it's one week since i last blogged. haha... Really no time to update coz of my csp assignment. erm... thanks to my "sis" for reminding me la. The morning went pretty smoothly i think. Except that 161 in the morning was damned full. Phew... managed to act fast and squeeze into the double deck bus. Standing juz in front of the "wall" juz beside the staris was weird. Not getting a chance to see where i was. And had no chance to sleep also, my bag was damned heavy loaded. Reached school at 9.10.

Everyone was rushing their csp assignment the previous day i think. submitted mine at about 10 the previous day. Maybe that's the reason why there were so few people in the ISDT class. Received my assignment grades and i think i was satisfied wif it although it could have better. Got a B+ grade for my assignment and found out that i got B+ for CA also. hmm... so (B+) + (B+) = B+ i think. Got me mentally prepared for my exams.

The csp lecture was cancelled for some reasons which i dunno also. Sat at the square behind canteen 3 to relax a bit. Been very stressed up recently becoz of assignments. Am sure that everyone is facing that now. Started to play a drum simulation game which i think i failed in that. Not bad, quite fun. Sometimes i really regret not having a chance to learn any of the music instruments. I guess one of the instruments that i really wan to get my hands on is the guitar.

After the CP lecture, my frens decided to go play some instruments at bukit timah. haha... my frens are weird? maybe mood come liao so muz go. Or probably it's becoz of influence from game. Was assigned to play the electronic guitar which i noe noth of it. Forget it... i juz grab a mic and sing. Guess the mic is the onli instrument i noe of in the studio. Also my favourite instrument. lol... Peng damned pro in drumming. ha... Then reggie suggested that we should form a group? Then assign me to the role of lead singer? haha... tot my voice is supposed to break the glass manx.

No comments: