Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Woke up onli at 9am today. Damned sleepy. but still i woke up to surf around the net and went into maple. I suddenly realised that i am becoming to be more and more impatient about stuffs. For example, i trained a while in maple and went out. Think i went into maple more likely for chatting. Then went back to my bed again at 11 as my lessons are onli gonna start at 2 today. haha... Slept for an hour or so, then woke up and prepared for school.

What's wrong wif the people ard me manx. Kinda helped them yesterdae so that we could have a holiday today. But in the end they shot me back. WHATEVER... NEXT TIME I WILL NOT HELP ANYONE LIAO. crap lor... Maybe the sayings are right. "hao ren zhen de shi mei hao bao". After class, they suggested to go jamming. dots la. think i have been repeating the same activities for some days. U all not sian meh. Time for a change manx.

Called my mum at woodlands and juz realised that she's gonna go to my third auntie's house. Tot that i can see my two niece. Not a bad idea either. So waited for my mum at woodlands interchange. Tot that i could go get my dvd-rw. Went up the escalator and saw a lot of secondary school students selling roses. Tot that it's quite a good idea for charity. But too bad, i dun nid them this year. Realised that it's quite crowded everywhere. It's a tuesday but it's valentines. Can see the queues at the shopping mall.

My small niece. hmmm... followed me around. Then even started to turn and turn ard me. Long time didn't see me liao bah. hehe... sometimes i think they are realli cute. But sometimes i a bit dun understand wat Arial is saying. What i can say is that she's realli cute manx. got the "kong ju gan" when she was holding the pen and pointing everywhere. She accidentally drew a mark on my face, haha... luckily it's a pen not a marker.

Still thinking over whether to go for my CP tomorrow. Today's entry seems pretty short eh?

No comments: