Monday, February 27, 2006

Woke up @ 9 today to continue my mugging of ISDT. Looked thru my assignment and took a glance at the past year paper. Realised that i actually had some doubts in my mind, did managed to solve it though. haha... sometimes group discussions realli works manx. Ate carrot cake of breakfast, although it's a bit chou da, but it's still crispy on it's surface. I think that was my breakfast and a bit of my lunch. hmm... Went off to sch @ ard 11.30. The weather was damned hot and the bus air con was like not working? And addin the heat on, i am wearing black manx. haiz... Juz wished that i can get off the bus asap.

Gathered at opposite block 56 to continue some group discussions wif frens. haha... Drank lots of water due to the hot weather. Everyone was talkin abt az's haircut. Everyone says he looks like a character in street fighter? hehe... Guess he really regretted sleeping during his haircut? Guess that is really the thing that one shouldn't do when havin a haircut. lol... Enough of that joke. I think the ISDT paper today was pretty alright. Except that i made some errors in the OIS diagram and i didn't noe how i did in the case diagram. Hope everything is alright.

hmm... today's my eve of bdae. This year gonna study SA, so no time to celebrate my bdae. haha... nvm... we should always enjoy wat we do.

::Xiang qian zhou zhe, wo bu zhi ru he cai hao::

No comments: