Saturday, February 25, 2006

24/02

For almost the whole day today, i was on my CP revision. haha... Sticked to my schedule and i think i am following it quite closely manx. As i was studying, i felt that i was quite worried abt the past prac tests which i didn't even get it back until now. haiz... wonder how i did. Maybe i should realli go e-mail the lecturer liao. Initialy wanted to go out to study but received a phone call from my mum asking if i am interested to go out for dinner wif my couz-s and my aunties. hmm... not a bad idea since it's crystal jade.

So was destressin a bit in the evening playin nfs. Rushed down to meet my aunties and my couz-s. Was a 30 mins journey to tml. Ate lots of rice and dessert. Damned hungry manx. But after that was damned full coz there was still dessert. There was lemon chicken, dou-fu, fish, and sweet and sour pork. It was honeydew sago for dessert. Took 27 straight back home after that.

No comments: