Saturday, February 18, 2006

hmmm... it's a saturday today. was shocked by a msg i received yesterdae. I realli wonder wat happened. Wanted to help solve the problem but i think i realli didn't manage to do so. Whatever it is , i realli hope that the problem is solved and their laughter will be back as usual.

Working dae today again. Time flies and i just realise that one more week and i will be two years in pop liao. haha... Did counter one today as oi lian took the day off. lol... Long time didn't touch the counter. Felt so weird manx. Maybe muz be used to this kind of life. haha... Counter one next week as well. lol... I think the morning went on pretty smoothly and a lot of people are asking about kelly poon's album. hmm... maybe duncan realli look like a member in kelly's fan club? From morning till nite, no one asked me about that album. I think for duncan about 10 to 11 queries? wah... my sis came in willingly to be packer. haha... thanks lor. She even tried to cheer me up by playing JJ album in the morning. wat a good sis. Got wat motive say! haha... juz kidding.

Ate at the pantry in the afternoon. Talked wif ai jee about why my fried rice so chao da. lol... in other words burnt. I also agree. But i think a hungry person juz enjoys watever he is eating manx. Lee Ling also asked "can eat meh?" lol... The fire juz too big liao. Luckily drank down one can of apple tea and 100+.

Lots of people in the afternoon. Wonder why. Long time didn't do counter one and there are like so many people at one go. Luckily sometimes got packer. lol... I think JJ's album is realli selling very fast. Luckily i got the album fast manx. haha... Boss asked us to keep smiling in the morning? Tried my best and now my mouth cannot stop smiling. haha... lol...

Went for dinner wif KY and Lee Ling initially. But when we reached the interchange, KY said that he wans to go "breathe in fresh air"? hmmm... so we decided to da bao go up. Weeks since i last ate the food at the interchange. The standard is still the same. Had a chat wif lee ling today. haha... She registered for the accountancy course at NP. Hope she gets in.

Damned tired now after packing lots and lots of items and my hands are quite numb liao. Hope it recovers after a good nite sleep. Guess i realli muz start my revision tomorrow. TIme management may be realli important. Starting to plan my own timetable and i told boss that i can work one more day next week and that will be on wednesday. woohoo... suddenly i realise that my life is getting more and more interesting.

:: This is like a chess game,
one wrong move and that's the end of the game ::

No comments: