Saturday, February 25, 2006

Eh... back to work today again. JUz realised that today is my 2nd year in pop liao. Damned fast manx. Yepz... This was the day two years back JX came to pop. After lots of feng feng yu yu, i'm still in pop. I tot that i was abt to quit after months manx. Today was back to counter 1. For the second saturday, i had to do counter 1. Maybe doing counter 1 is good, coz will be that feeling of achievement. hmm... she's not workin today. Those who noe who then noe who, those who dunno i dun think i gonna say. haha... SO i hav no packer today. Did counter alone. The first thing in the morning saw oi lian's shooting note. Argh... Draw me also dun draw so ugly waT. And since when i hav that curly hair manx and my eyes where got so small. Next time gonna draw back. Although it's in the early afternoon, crowds started to come in. Thanks to my sis who say she wanna be my packer but think she onli came in one time for the whole day nia? haha... Guess she busy wif stocks la. tt time still hao lian abt her 70+ packets of stocks. haha... Next time dun anyhow say, coz will happen again de. haha...

Lunch today was laksa. Three guys in the pantry and two gals near the stocks counter. wahaha... Guys got guys topic and gals gt gals topic. Kena shoot for havin an ah pek phone. My phone although is ah pek looking but i am sure that all the stuffs inside are up to date. That's for sure manx. Laksa today was great. Thanks to uncle for lots of chilli. That's why i ate so fast. I have been eating chilli from age 5. Thanks to my mum.

The most frustrating incident happened in the late afternoon manx. haiz... Talking abt tt makes me even more frustrated. There's this customer who asks me how much is each lollipop. Then asked if there's vanilla flavour. Then i said there's apple, orange and strawberry but no vanilla. I think i said that quite clearly. She said she wans 20 of them? I replied politely and said ok. I gave her a carrier for ease of choosing. But she said again, how cum no vanilla? i was like huh? I tot i said loud and clear. She wanted a refund. Approached my supervisor of coz. Haiz... Frustrating incident.

Ate KFC today for dinner. Definitely crapped a lot during dinner. Sometimes dinner can be rather interesting wif so many people eating. Laughed at my sis for eating plain zinger. Plain zinger nice meh? At least wif mayo then nice wat. I dropped lots of vege. How i wish kfc got sell sugar cane juice. Damned thirsty manx. Maybe lee ling is right, i can't eat without water. haha...

Yay manx... today i scored perfect. Proved to oi lian. wahhaha... Counter 1 and it's perfect. Remarkable achivement to me. Hope that happens in exam. wahahaha.. Lizard is appearing in my sis's room. She told me on msn? Think someone's gonna invent a lizard detector and catching device. That might be a good inventation and i think she's gonna be the first to buy.

::Zhe ci mei you ji hui duo liao jie ta, dan wo xi wang you na yi tian de dao lai::

No comments: