Monday, February 13, 2006

Yepz... as seen on my msn nick, it's goin to be a brand new beginning here @ endless-j. Suddenly i felt that a blog might be a place for me to throw all my troubles in. Did reflect a lot in the past few weeks. Thought that i am suddenly a new JX and not my normal self. This might probably be a whole new beginning in my life. Definitely changed a lot of my perspectives in life. So from today onwards, i announce that this blog will be up and running.

Tomorrow's going to be valentines day. Happy valentines day to all. Valentines day is not ideal for me to celebrate again, but think will celebrate it wif my group of frens as usual. Friends might be the most important thing. There's one phrase that i came out wif if i can remember. "A friendship puzzle is neva complete is one is missing. Lose one and it will neva complete ur piece of puzzle". Not bad eh. I think i hav been hanging out ard wif my group of frens recently. haha... hang ard and keep spending. hmm... maybe should go find one activity that doesnt require any spendings. Like wat? lol... Anyway, hope all couples hav got a happy valentines day ahead of u.

Nothing special today actually. it's been a very long day today. Went to school early in the morning at 7 and came home onli at 11. It's the last ISDT lesson today and i realised that i realli hav a good ISDT lecturer. I guess what he explains is really straightforward and his teaching style is realli like mr sreeram. hmm... talking abt mr sreeram, i wonder where he is now. To mr sreeram: if u see this, pls tag my board. lol... I think i made some errors during the CP quiz today. i tot like a computer. goodness. That was the point of error now. What i tot was that one process cannot be continued if the first had an error. But neva mind, wat had been done already been done. No use regretting liao.

Was walking towards blk 72 when ms tan drove past us. Then she suddenly stopped. We didn't noe that it was her initially coz the car was like a rover and so damned class. As usual reggie was super enthu and he went to open the door. She wanted to give us a lift. lol... great lor. Save some energy for the PM test. She sent us all the way there. The PM test today was like writing essays i guess. Reminds me of my lit paper. Did manage to finish. Thanks to the ball point pen that i bought. Been writing non stop for the 1 hour 30 mins. Although i tot that some questions i was quite unsure.

Dinner today was damned interesting after my atttachment briefing. I think we people think a lot about food each day. Always thinking about what to eat for lunch and dinner. At pop also. Muz always think of wat to eat at compasspoint. Then dinner will always be KFC. We decided to eat at alameen for dinner today. Ordered one egg prata, one nasi ayam goreng and one iced tea. The feeling of eating when u're hungry is definitely great. We suddenly talked about valentines, crapping saying about one couple. haha... they should noe who. Dun think i need to say out. Right, reggie? lol...

Tomorrow i think i will onli be goin for SA coz i will need to noe my grades. So school should start at 2 and end at 4.

No comments: