Wednesday, August 02, 2006

01 August Tuesday

hmmm... for these two days, my posts are always after 12. Thanks to my school's national day rehearsals. Haha... I think today's routine was pretty much the same as yesterdae. Woke up late at 11 again today. Started to do my FYP presentation after that. haha... Though it's still days away frm my presentation, i still nid to prepare myself both mentally and "technically" for the presention. 要拼才会赢 LOL...

hmm.. hav to keep eating chinese medicines. Argh... nvm... juz do wat i am told to do so. But hope erm... It will onli be good not bad. haha... Left at 4.30 for the rehearsals today. I think the rehearsal today was pretty slack except that i ran quite a lot. Hmm... can feel that it's been a long time since i last exercised bah. I realli nid to run liao. But still sometimes i damned lazy. haha.. Will hav to go to the office and prepare for my demo for friday. Then i will hav to rush back to sch to do some sound editing. Then to meet vickie to help her in her project. haha.. Can't sleep late tmr liao.

No comments: