Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snoozing and snoozing. That's wat i did when my alarm sounded at 9 today. Snoozed all the way till 9.15. Damned tired. I nid more sleep. But i think i can't sleep any longer. Goona be in counter 1 today, which means i nid some early preparations. haha... Onli reached work at 10. Got a shock in the morning. hmm... dunno wat happened yesterdae. Luckily got count properly. Phew... Or else... Lucily arh. The morning was quite smooth, all the way till the afternoon. There was a competition at the first level i guess. Quite crowded bah. Maybe that's why so many people?

All went very smoothly until 5+. My machine printer suddenly breakdown. Wah... sianz... Do until got rhythm liao. And it's the peak period as well. I still hav 3 or 4 customers behind sia. A long queue formed at counter 2. Hav to keep on directing people sia. Reminded me of a scenario sia. LOL... I was asked to go for my dinner at 7, but my machine still not functioning.

My machine was onli up at 8.30. So can say my counter was closed for 3 hours plus? LOL... Was quite afraid that i will hav problems during closing. But it went all smoothly sia. I think today was juz a plain working day. Noth much to say abt. TMr gonna be more boring? hmmm... I nid a long break...

No comments: