Friday, August 11, 2006

hmm... it was almost eat, sleep and play today. haha... But sleep was 1/2 of my day today. I realli lacked a lot of sleep these few days. Juz delighted to be hibernating today. My mum was asking:" HUH? you going sleep again?" Ya, i realli got no choice. The next four days i am workin. haha... Still can't break my previous record of working six days straight. Think that was almost a year back liao. Was asked if i wanted to go punggol plaza in the morning. I admit that i was damned lazy now liao. And i wan to go for my run in the evening.

My sleeping times went from 1-3 then 4-6. Shiok. Now i got enough energy to face possible challenges. Especially when i am workin counter 1 tmr and counter 2 on sunday. hmm... Went for my run in the evening though i noe i was feeling hungry. I realli tot that i can take it. I was wrong. Ran two rounds around my area and i realli feel like fainting liao. Relaxed a while about 15 mins before i went back to normal. And i noe i almost blacked out. i struggled all the way to econ to get H2O. Think at least can retrieve energy to go back home. At least my estimation was correct bah.

Sort of relaxing at nite. Listening to songs and creating this entry. hmm... wat's installed for tmr.

._"这次会不会像上次的经历一样?"_.

No comments: