Monday, August 21, 2006

It's been two years since i went on this job. All the holidays that i worked so far have been very smooth. I think it didn't this time. I hav made my final decision liao. A lot of reasons behind my decision. But when will it be. Hmm... I juz dun feel like blogging abt yesterdae. I was damned pissed. I was juz thinking. If i am unhappy in this environment, why bother to stay and add on to my stress. Have been damned stress these days.

Woke up at 12.30 today sia. Dong mian. LOL... Nothing much to do since i woke up. Watched some parts of a movie and started to blog. Sent out a mail to find out more abt a web project which i was told abt weeks ago. But still no reply. Juz hoping the reply to be a good one. Thinking abt tt, maybe i should juz go brush up on my dreamweaver skills? It's been some time since i last used? Maybe soon bah. Tmr goin see chinese doc again. hmm... So when will be the time to do it.

Two days of rest daes and yet so much thinkings to do. hmm... Does a change of charater in a person affect wat the person do. Or is it his or her thinkings that affects what the person does. Big question.

._"态度的大转变是否代表我已变了?..."_.

No comments: