Sunday, August 27, 2006

My full day of work today. hmm... Was a bit sick yesterdae. In fact today wasn't feeling that good as well. Snoozed the alarm all the way till 9.40 today. I think i could hav slept till 10 if no one woke me up. haha... Juz rushed off to work after a cup of hot milo. Knew that counter 3 today's gonna be a difficult task. There will be lots of people buying teacher's day gift. hmm... There were gifts like flowers and cups. Nicely arranged. There wasn't much people in the morning until the afternoon. I was like packing items non stop in the afternoon till the extend that my hands are like shivering till now. hmm... I got back my 2pm eating slot today. haha... Lunch was at the interchange. Ordered and ordered till i didn't know that i am eating 3 meat and rice. haha... LOL...

Was damned full after the lunch. Gosh there were really lots of people buying gifts. Non stop of queues and queues. Think everyone was like knowing that i damned tired liao. haha... My voice was like suddenly weird at 5pm. hmm... not my usual voice. Think i hav been using my voice non stop for like hours and furthermore i am like a bit sick? Juz continued working. Then the commotion came in the evening. Oi lian accused me of calling customers to pay at her counter instead of mine? i was like HUH. I have neva done that for like since i work as cashier. I will admit if i did that. But i didn't, how to admit? Gosh. I am so innocent.

Nothing much during closing except me going around wif a ladder taking down several posters. Coz today was the last day of promotion. Am damned tired now. Tmr will hav to go to sch for a rehearsal for some awards nite. hmm... wat a busy schedule i am havin. But hmm... can still sleep late tmr.

._|"一人忙碌的生活会不会让自己忘记一些事..."|_.

No comments: