Sunday, August 13, 2006

My 2nd day of my consecutive four days of work. I realli hate myself these few days. Definitely, this was not the real JX. Perhaps the phrase is correct, 男人不流泪. COunter 2 today. The position not right ah. COunter 2 is more for left handers. But i think my colleagues ddefinitely cheered me up quite a bit even though they did not know wat happened. haha... During lunchtime, ate wif RP. He asked me a question. He was quite observant i muz say. haha... I thought of a solution to the problem right in the morning. Though it was difficult and i might even suffer, maybe i might try it. But... i dunno. Realli confused abt things. Argh, dun wanna think abt it. Makes me even more confused. Maybe i should juz enjoy my life now? But will it be damned empty.

I think today there was much more people than yesterdae. Today's counter 2 is like the job at counter 1 yesterdae. haha... Perhaps people will get out more on sundays? I wonder. hmm... All went quite smoothly? The things i do are almost like keep repeating? Except some stonings sometimes, but i will juz go back naturally wif my work. Was quite attentive. haha... Dinner was MAC. Juz few days back, i had eaten so much MAC at KAP. Today MAC again? LOL. No la... juz missed the filet o fish. It's onli me and RP, coz des need to do homework? Then the funny stuffs came. When coming back from my counter, i pulled back the door and i saw a bag. hmm... nothin wrong wif a bag hanging on a door. BUT... the weirdest things was a tortoise drawn on a piece of paper and pasted on the bag. Thought that that muz be either li wei or oi lian. Then tdy li wei not workin. COnfirm muz be oi lian liao. Then after that when i went back to the counter. Oi lian told me that it's vickie. hmm... OH PLS... since when tortoise is red colour de. No chance to say all these craps today coz i am not myself. haha...

Closing was super high today. Wif des dancing to a broom to the tune of jing hua lun? gosh... all super high. If onli i can be so high, that is onli i am drunk. But impossible, i can't drink alcohol de. Allergic to alcohol. haha... GOin off to rest liao. Third day of work tmr.

公主已会到了宫里, 过着幸福的生活. 做骑士的只能祝福还是祝福. 她已到了王子身边, 这位骑士却很无奈. 坐在空荡的操场上拿着吉他. 好想为她弹着那么一首歌. 但这首歌始终是一封寄不到的信. 弹着这首歌,他不知不觉想起了那段日子. 那段帮公主逃离一切的那段日子, 那段和她游玩的日子. 这些日子并没有一个值得纪念的一天, 但他已深深感受到了快乐. 那段日子, 公主也不禁想起了往事. 看着公主无奈的表情, 自己也不禁感到不知所措. 只能安慰还是安慰, 希望她会早些看见幸福的光芒. 这一天已到来. 骑士告诉自己该是时候放开了. 但经过了那段日子, 骑士能做到吗? 找了好几个办法.也许该静静地离开公主的世界.

No comments: