Thursday, August 10, 2006

Argh... damned tired of everything today. Think I am realli getting sick of everything. Went back to work today and I think i was at lost of wat i should do today. Everything was like goin all wrong for me. I juz can't stand it when i hav nothin to do. Time juz passes by slowly. Walked to work today coz my concession juz ended yesterdae. Brisk walking coz i was quite early. Still got 20 mins to work. Was quite tired after yesterdae's PH counter 1. And i juz didn't hav enough sleep. I yawning and sneezing all the way today. Took charge of the chinese dept today. I think i realli should thank the people workin yesterdae for packin the dept so neatly. hmm... Realli neat, all books are in perfect position. So went to help Text dept wif the packin instead. Took charge of two depts actually in the morning coz li wei comin at 2. Didn't noe that today's a holiday for primary sch and secondary sch. Until they told me. But i think the crowd wasn't that much today bah. Went off for lunch at 1. Curry chicken noodles. Think not enough coconut milk, quite watery bah.

hmm... there seems to be loads of troubles goin ard. haiz... DUnno bah... i wonder wat has been happening. Why are there so many troubles recently. Argh. Simple things why they can't juz understand simple stuffs. I think i am erupting today liao. Or else my entry today won't be like tt. Haiz... DUn say liao... Full of fire today. Though i hav been smiling away, i hav been damned pissed. THis other side of me juz dun come out quite often, unless i hav accumulated all angers. But this is juz wat i wan to say.

hmm... i might be handed a website project for me to work on, which is not confirmed yet. it's a school project but i wasn't given any details yet. Juz hope that the person will contact me soon.

._|"为什么对你舍不的人是我"|_.

No comments: