Tuesday, August 15, 2006

For the past few days, my mood wasn't that good. Not being myself. Sorry if i affected anyone. But today, I am BACK. It's like i am the new me. Totally different i guess, frm the mood and thinkings i had a few days back. haha... Gonna change myself for the better. Yep... My fourth day of work today. Not bad bah. At least i am not alone in text dept. Was wif choy teng today. haha... I guess my colleagues realli lightened up my mood. By a lot? Thanks manx. Maybe without them, I am still the tired and restless me. The funny incidents today are like gosh. Happening. That's one word to describe everything. In the morning, there was this incident where RP say the wrong thing? haha... hmm... I guess misunderstandings juz happen like tt. When u say sth and u're short of a word. That's gonna be chaotic. I think the incident in the morning was a good example.

Well since, i am in such a good mood today. I dun think i will talk abt those irritating stuffs at work. Today will be a day that i will write and read the good stuffs. Not the bad ones. haha...

._|"黑夜的来临, 我闭上双眼. 希望张开眼睛时, 只看到那道曙光."|_.

No comments: