Friday, August 18, 2006

17/08 Thursday

I think i am starting to prefer to work as cashier after my smooth and great day today. haha... At least i didn't erupt today. Not much people until one or two periods which i didn't open my counter and queues started to form at counter 1. But after i go in 5 mins, confirm will be gone. Nothing much for this entry actually except some funny stuffs. Firstly, was during dinner. Maggie and Gan asked me to help them get dinner? I was like ok? Juz tell me wat u wan and i try to get it? But... The problem is here. They hav been arguing for like hours on wat to eat and still no idea? Wah... WTH... Then i ended up the one thinking. Clue: Juz get sth spicy. In the end, i juz bought everything spicy lor. As simple. Wat's so difficult abt tt. Sambal Fried Rice and Mee goreng. haha...

Second incident at night during closing. Yvonne left her phone lying ard. hmm... on the cupboard? Then they were like trying to hide the phone. Gan suddenly said, yvonne will surely come out find. Was counting my coins. Then she suddenly walked towards my direction. So accurate sia. Worse still, the phone was on vibration mode? hmm... Will the phone be found if no one sees it?

18/08 Friday

Started to think abt the past today. Remembered that i had this special fren whom i grew up together wif when i was young. It's been years since i last talked to her. Still remembered that we argued over a book? Thanks to her who drawed my book. That were juz arguments when we were young. Coming to think of it, quite childish. But at times, u will wan to talk to someone whom u grew up together wif.It's been years since i talked to her? haha wat will we talk abt if we see each other one day again. LOL...

Met az, vic and rp at AMK today. Initially wanted to meet at 10.30. I reached at 10.35 but no one there yet? WAH... All slept at 2.30 yesterdae. Had a lengthy conversation yesterdae. In the end still went back to the same old plan. Imagine having a reply each time after 5 mins. Dragging all the way till 2.30. Almost dozed off right in front of my laptop.

Played pool first. hmmm... all real rusty liao bah. All the first few calls can't get in. But as time went by, we were back to normal. Shu neng shen qiao. But the shu is onli for an hour? haha... Gathering together wif them was always damned crappy. Az and vic already booked for driving lessons sia. Wondering when's mine. Dun think will be tt fast.

Seoul garden after tt. Was wondering how the coffee chicken taste like. Didn't even giv it a try also. Vic lasted longest sia. I onli lasted 2nd longest. Actually could hav gone for more, but think drink too much water. From ice blended grape to erm... Mango juice. Then somemore still ate fried rice. Not full also full liao.

Went for my run in the evening. Starting to build up my stamina. Ran 3 rounds ard my area. think should be ard 2-3 km? or 4? No idea. Neva use measuring tape. Remembered my previous experience when i ran a few days back. Almost blacked out. That time onli ran one and half round. Today 3 rounds. Muz keep on increase.

Tmr gonna be back working counter again. My preferred job. I might be goin to expo to work for a few days? hmmm not a bad environment as well. But i will juz hav to wake up earlier. Lookin forward to tmr.

._|"一人的快乐只有自己感觉得到..."|.

No comments: