Saturday, August 26, 2006

25/08/06 Friday

It's a friday today. My first out of 3 consecutive workin days. Supposed to work in counter 3 today. But came out to help Multi Media wif some promo stuffs. Sometimes i am weird. I rather hav a lot of things to do rather than slackin ard. Well, that's me. Did some re-arranging of the stocks in front due to some reasons. Pasted stickers for items that are on promotion. Hmm... Felt a bit guilty though coz didn't opened my counter. Got loads of stuffs to do for multi media. Until abt 1+ i opened my counter due to a long queue. I think in total for whole day i onli opened my counter for abt 3 hours. LOL...

Looked for some titles of cds at night. Some are quite difficult to find. Coz the titles on the piece of paper that i am given had missing characters. haha... I think i had to use my memory to think thru the titles. Went off to throw rubbish alone as well. Didn't hav that much rubbish also, so didn't wan to bother other people. Today wasn't that tiring at all. Went to the taxi stand to wait for zack. haha... he's transferring a TV set here LOL... wif a trolley somemore. But he went off after he passed the TV to me. There was another surprise as well... LOL... i am in T&A liao... hmmm...

26/08/06 Saturday

hmm... sick today liao... Worked till ard 2pm then went home. Cleared a long queue before i went off. That added on to my headache. I could feel a fever coming. But i knew that i will be ok after some rest. Went home and immediately went to my bed. Woke up at 6.30pm. Took my dinner. Went back to work after that coz i felt that i am ok. They didn't hav enough people also. Yep, so went back. Phew... all was smooth...
Gonna prepare for my full workin day tmr. Gonna sleep early.

No comments: