Saturday, August 12, 2006

Juz came back from work. Phew... TIring day. Erm wait... guess should erase tt. Should be a slacking day. Ya... Weekend today seems like a friday to me. Woke up today and told myself to get back to my normal self. Due to sth that happened yest night. Ya, she's right. Although i seem laughing away, but inside me it's in serious state. But i juz hope to get over wif it. I juz dun like the way i am behaving today. Kept laughing when inside i am not. What's wif me... Can't i juz let go? Some things juz cannot be explained. I kept on going in a daze today. The others added more weight to my mood. Haiz... I juz kept on denying. Maybe i will juz bury all the troubles wif my work. The next 3 days i will be workin, except wednesday. Juz gonna stress myself wif all the work. No work, find work. Yep, that's what i am goin to do. Enough of tt, hmm... let me go back to today.

I think nothing much happened in the morning. I still went on being myself wif a smile on my face doing cashier. (cashiers muz smile more.) haha... Erm all lasted till lunchtime. Went interchange to da bao. Then there was this commotion when i went to buy drinks at the stall at the near the interchange. Argument between a guy and a gal. I juz went in to get my drink. Hack care, my mood wasn't tt good as well. They better not get on my nerves. Then li wei was saying, " so yong gan ar? still dare to go in." Arugument is their problem.

I think afternoon was very slack bah. Juz noth much. RP came over to ask me why i am staring into space. Juz answered him no customers now bah. haha.. But overall i am still ok bah. Juz laughing ard. hehe... That's me bah. Although i hav troubles, i will still be smiling. Have people ever wondered if one is unhappy, the others will be affected as well? I juz dun wan tt to happen. Juz wan to bring smiles to everyone. So yep. That's me.

Yoshinoya for dinner at night. RP damned sad today due to someone not workin. haha... Keep on smiling away. LOL... Then we were treated to coke at night. Wonder wat's the occasion but i juz drink bah. haha... I didn't short today. Glad tt i hav divided my work and my other stuffs. Phew... I juz hope that tmr will be a good one. 今天好, 明天一定会更好...

|._"我是不是应该从你的世界静静离开..."_.|

No comments: