Monday, August 14, 2006

Argh.. damned pissed off. Realli pissed off wif everything now. Why hav my mood changed so much for the past few days. Or hav i changed? I am no longer the JX wif lots of patience. I think i hav realli changed a lot over the week. Thinkings and actions. No longer the old JX. I dun like the way i am behaving. What can i do? Why can't the people juz do simple stuffs on their own? I shouldn't hav worried that much about wat they are doing manx. Alright, my fault. I shouldn't hav bothered abt all the stuffs. Next time it's gonna be none of my business. I juz wan to go back to the old me.

hmm... wonder if there are programming jobs out there where i can take up. It will realli take some time finding another job. But i guess my next job i will wan is an office environment. Maybe that's where i realli wanna work in. I hav worked in an office environment for four months. I noe wat it is like. haha... It's not easy to find one. Sorry, my outburst today was uncontrollable.

Woke up in the morning at 9. Should hav slept till 10 but due to some stuffs that i didn't do yesterdae, i hav to wake up damned early. Luckily anida was working today or else i am like no one to talk to? And KY coming in at 1? All the people working are like people that i seldom talk to. A lot of people are not working today bah. It's juz me takin charge of text. Erm... Thumbs up to the text people yesterdae for keeping the dept so neat. haha... The dept now a bit messy liao? Coz i am like one person working and i hav no time to pack. Will try to pack tmr. Tmr gonna be another though day. hmm.. Lunch was at banquet and dinner was at KFC. Was talking over work when at KFC wif anida today bah. hmm.. sometimes it juz feels better to pour it out rather than keeping it to urself. It realli works.

I was damned pissed during closing. If u're the one who is the last to use the PC, u should hav shut it down. WTH... why ask me to go outside and check if the desktop is off. It's ur job, not mine. Next time i won't even bother a bit. I totally agree wif the others.

结局

坐在空荡的房里 只有电视传来的童话
不停地猜测
每个段落的结尾是什么 每个故事的结局又是如何
脑海不知不觉 浮现了许多画面

不相信这些结局
相信这些只是画家在脑海里的作品
否认自己所看到的一切
想起自己的故事
幻想是什么 表情如何透露

那年的我们 想拥有同样的结局
但你选择了离开 分头走下这段路
活在两个世界的我们
就好像是第一次见面的陌生人
你变了吗?
只想回到那夏天的我
好自私 不善良
让你自由的我
只好静静离开我们共同的世界

你已开始找到你要的结局
一段漫长的时间 得到这分记忆
一瞬间 我们的故事也应该停止

No comments: